We Buy IT Hardware
We bulk buy New & used IT equipment includes PCs, servers, tablets, phones, games consoles, cameras and much more!
We buy used IT equipment and allow customers to trade in their used Servers, Laptops, Tablet, Computers, Phones, HDDs, CPUs, server memory and other IT parts and receive money back. This can be used to make significant savings on your new equipment. As we deal directly with sellers, our service cuts out the middle man and ensures that you get the best possible prices for your unwanted equipment.
- We buy old computer parts and used IT equipment from over 150 different brands including HP, Dell, Intel, IBM and Cisco
- Rack Servers, Blade Servers and Tower Servers and all HP ProLiant and Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Samsung, Hynix, Micron, ECC, DDR4, Server Memory
- Server Storage Arrays and Disks, HDDs, CPUs and ProCurve, Cisco Networking Switches and more.
- Camera, Smart phones, Games consoles, Tablets
- Bulk returned stock.
- Working and Non-working
- NEW & Used
Fast & Easy Process
- Tell us what you want to sell
- We make you an offer within 2 Hours in most cases
- We agree a price and collect the equipment
- We test and professionally data wipe your devices (to remain GDPR compliant, you will need to sign a legal document if data is left on the equipment for us to process this data)
- We pay you directly and quickly with in 48 hours
Our offer price is on the understanding of the process that go’s into recycling your old equipment and these costs will reflect in our offer prices. Processes include: sending our drivers to collect the equipment, processing and removing data, refurbishing the equipment and restoring to a resale state.
Environmentally-friendly IT Recycling
By trading in your used IT hardware to us, you are helping to breathe new life into IT equipment that would otherwise be sent to landfill. When it is necessary to dispose of your decommissioned IT equipment, we will do so in a way that is friendly to the environment and is also in complete compliance with the Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations.
We also offer data erasure services as well as the physical destruction of IT parts as separate options if required. For more information, please visit our Data destruction page.
Sell Your Computer Parts: Requirements
- Equipment must be under 4 years old. (We may be able to offer money for equipment over 4 years old)
- Equipment must be fully complete (minus the hard drives if you are taking care of you own data) equipment must not be damaged in this process and hard drive caddies must be included.
- Equipment must be in reasonable condition
- We buy damaged and nonworking equipment but must be complete and no older then 3 years old
- If your equipment does not meet the above criteria we are still happy to recycle on a condition that we will not offer money for that equipment. Equipment will go through our standard recycling process.
- We only bulk buy business to business. Personal sales can be brought into our shop for a member of the team to take assess with a offer price.